Two Story 3 Bdrm Townhome for Lease!
3 Bdrm / 2 Bath Townhome in the Windsor Heights Subdivision for Lease.
- Dining Room
- Central AC
- List Date:
- Two Story Quad
- Foundation Type:
- Assigned Off-Street Parking Pad
- School District:
- Elementary School:
- Call District
- Middle School:
- Ed White
- Jr High School:
- Call District
- High School:
Exterior Features and Amenities
- Walking distance to:
- HEB, Walmart, Gas, Schools and More!
Two Story, 3 Bdrm/2 Bath Townhouse in the Windsor Heights Subdivision. This Towhome offers and Open Floor Plan with Living, Dining, Kitchen, Inside Laundry, Bedroom downstairs, Full Bath on the 1st Level, Masterbedroom upstairs with private Masterbath, Shower over Tub, Large Walk-In Closet, Deep Linen Closet and Single Vanity. This Property also provides Central Air/Heat, and Side Fenced Patio.
Security Deposit: $900.00
App.Fee: Manual Application Fees: $50 per Adult (Age 18 or older - $75/Legally Married Couple.
Online Application Option - Application Fees: $39.99 Per Adult, (Age 18 or Older)
Pet Restrictions: Pets under 25lbs Only - Pet Deposit: $300 Per Pet (2 Pet Max.)
The owner has authorized us to modify the
1. Credit Score above 550
2. Rental History: No Broken Leases with the last 2-5 Years and No Evictions. Must have good current (12 months) Rental History
3. Criminal: Case-by-Case Basis.
4. Employment: Current (12 Months) employment history with gross income at 3 times the rent amount.
NOTE: If some criteria above is negative, it may not cause an automatic rejection of your application (an approval may require additional deposit).
After reviewing the screening criteria for this home, please call to schedule an appt. to see this unit.
After viewing the home, should you decide to "Apply to Lease" it, you will need to:
1. Complete the attached Application Package
2. Submit a copy of your Photo ID
3. Attach a copy of your last 3-4 Wage Statements (Copy of your last years tax return and 3-6 month's bank statements if you are self employed).
4. Submit a Cashier's Check and/Money order for the Security Deposit - (written out to CAL/TEX Realty)
5. Submit a Cashier's Check and/or Money order for the Application Fee in the amount of $50.00 per Adult (Age 18 or older that will be residing in the household - written out to CAL/TEX Realty). NOTE: App. fee for Legally Married Couples is $75.00. (Option: A Link to the Online Application will be provided upon request).
6. Letter of Explanation for any issues in your Rental, Employment, Criminal and/or Credit History that may cause your application to be declined.
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please don't hesitate to call.